Ancestral Answers – Special One Day Workshop Event
Healing Your Family Tree: What will it do for me?
• Have you ever wondered why your extended family has similar relationship patterns?
• Do you often ask yourself how is it that you work so hard but never seem to have enough money, while prosperity flows so easily to some?
• Do you feel that inherited health issues are inevitable?
I will show you how to explore your ancestors and their influences on your family. You will get to practice your own ancestral spread and I will show you the next step towards healing the past in order to heal the future.
This Class Will Help You To: Identify, Challenge and Transcend Identify:
• Limiting family beliefs and behaviours
• Challenge patterns which no longer serve your higher purpose
• Transcend dysfunction and heal the past for a better future
During the morning session we will look at different types of cards that work well with an Ancestral Reading, and some of the tools you can use to make the most of your own reading. Sample one-card readings and a group reading before lunch will prepare you for the afternoon session which will include a meditation followed by each attendee completing a full reading.
Saturday 4th February 10:00am – 5:00pm, The Holistic Centre Of Ireland, Rathmines
Full price: €95 – €10 deposit payable now, €85 balance payable on arrival.
Please note numbers are very limited, booking closes on January 31st.
Free Entry to the Psychic & Holistic Fair at the The Osprey Hotel, Devoy Quarter, Naas, Co. Kildare on Sunday 4th September – 11 am to 7 pm. I will be there, why not call in for a nice Sunday browse around the stalls, and treat yourself to a reading 🙂
Craft and Health Fair – Birr
I will be at the Craft and Health fair in Birr this Sunday, why not call to see me for a very interesting Ancestral reading to help you to heal aspects of your family’s past, or a Tree of Life reading which will give you an insight into the drama in your life and how to step into your very own drama free zone!
I had an amazing time at the Mind Body Spirit in Dublin at the weekend, and I’m already looking forward to the next one in March!